
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...

4 comments:
And she is more beautiful in that photo than in her early movies.
beautiful collage in Audrey Hepburn's honor!
Your image speaks volumes. I have to agree, she got lovelier as time went by. I love the technique that you used. I'm going to be learning how to use the grunge textures to create photo art. Now I'm off to get some work done around here. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.
Just so special!!! I chose the same type of photo...she DID inspire me!!!
Post a Comment