Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...



4 comments:
What a fascinating zentangle - and a perfect reason to think pink(ish).
Welcome to this zendala world. Your's is beautiful with lots of great tangles.
Hope to see more of you here.
These are complex. They remind me of nests or webs. This one is pretty in pink. It looks like shells are part of it.
Oh, this is stunning in pink! I love the symmetry and the parts that look like sea shells. The center reminds me of a kaleidoscope.
Not sure why Mr. Linky is not working for you over at Inspiration Avenue, but so glad you left a comment!
I will try to add your link to Mr.Linky so no one misses your post :)
Post a Comment