Feline Friday #31
Link to: Burnt Food Dude
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...

8 comments:
Hmmm. This could go from silk sheets to shredded wheat depending on the claw ability.
Think your kitty likes those sheets. Cats are so funny!
Andrea I also had to share this link on cranes that I saw posted. Thought you would love it.
http://mtwaggin.blogspot.com/2013/03/why-i-was-late-for-class.html
I love your feline friend. Gorgeous shot.
Bed making always moves Jazz into mad cat mode. I don't know how many times the bed has been 'lumpy' when I have finished making it. And shortly afterwards a black streak comes oozling out from under the covers.
Oh how funny! I remember when we had cats, and they did this too when we would change the sheets. I love your blue silk sheets!! I'll bet they feel so good to sleep on. Hmmmmm, I wonder. Do you suppose they come in doggie bed size? lol.
May you have a Blessed and Happy Easter. And may the Bunny bring you a basket full of goodies.
Hugs, Edna B.
Only the best for our babies. Awesome contribution.
Have a terrific Feline Friday. :)
Just looking for that comfy spot.
Hope you had a great Easter.
Steve
He looks very much like my Melody! And a lover of luxury too I see:)
Post a Comment