Thursday, March 7, 2013



I go to visit Elephant Child regularly, but today when I went I was greeted with this sad but wonderful plea for help.  A young father, teacher and writer is publishing a book, but cannot market it because his nine year old daughter has been stricken with a brain tumor.  EC is asking for all of us to pitch in to help this family by spreading the word and helping with the sale of his book.  So here is the link ... http://myjustsostory.blogspot.com/2013/03/reaching-out-repost.html?showComment=1362693421723#c738736104425352881
Follow your own conscience ... I know I will.

1 comment:

Elephant's Child said...

Thank you so much. The blogosphere is SUCH a warm and supportive place.

Rain Frances Creations ... Appliances

  Appliances One has to stretch the imagination to come up with appliance art.  Sorry, no photos to share this week.  I am not in the habit ...