
Monday, March 4, 2013
Inspiration Avenue

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...

6 comments:
Obviously the people making the decision were sadly lacking in taste. I can only feel pity for them.
This one leaves so much to the imagination. It is surrealistic. I always did like this one.
This picture reminded me of the saying,'reach for the moon' and I now feel like weaving a story with all these characters around that theme.
You will always make the cut at IA. I'm glad you shared your image this week. I love the stark colors. Thank you for joining the Show and Tell challenge.
So evocative - I love to sail and that image captures the feel of it beautifully.
this picture is so alive!
Post a Comment