Zentangle Dare #43
I love doing the Zentangle dare, but I am either very slow or just don't have the time some people have to put into it. Anyway, I fianlly finished this one and, though it is late, I am posting it anyway. Too much work goes into this to not put it to use ... :)
Phoenix 1
Phoenix 2
Phoenix ...
Now I am off to work on Zentangle Dare #44 :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off So, even if you don't like mice ... isn't this a sweet face? He was a pet of my Granddaughter many years ago ... I ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...



2 comments:
I tried this Zentangle thing last month. It was fun, but like you, I don't seem to have time to sit down and concentrate on it.
But look at what you did.....they are outstanding! There is hope for me yet!
Very involved & detailed. I am sure it is very time consuming. Wow!
Post a Comment