Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


6 comments:
And a Happy Valentine to that handsome fellow -- and you as well, Andrea! Enjoy -- him with a tasty treat and you with a little bubbly!!
LOL the second like made me actually snort and now my herd is looking at me funny!
What a great kitty shot!
Happy Valentine's Day to yall and wishes for many treats for you both!
~Anna
Happy Valentine's Day to you & yours, treats & all.
With a sweet face like that - you won't have any trouble getting treats or love :)
Love your kitty shot here, and what a wonderful wish. Happy Valentine's day to you too!!!
Cute Valentine! Hope you had a great one.
When did playlist start allowing embedded playlists again? Now I have to decide if I want to add mine back on my blog or not. Hmmm.
Post a Comment