Say Ahhhhhhh ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off So, even if you don't like mice ... isn't this a sweet face? He was a pet of my Granddaughter many years ago ... I ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


10 comments:
Uh oh, yearly check up? Or really just Winter blahs?
Great pic! Looks at those sharp teeth!
Ah, no trouble checking this guys throat! What a fun capture for the day, Andrea!!
My what big teeth you have! lol
I needed this wonderful image of a cat with a zip-top head this morning. Thank you.
Zip-top head? Of course, without it they would dislocate their jaws with every yawn and with some (greedy) bites.
Another fabulous shot! I think your cat is a photo ham. Always offering you the most adorable poses. lol.
You have a great day, hugs, Edna B.
Big Yawn!
You are amazing the way you capture the most beautiful moments.
My, what big teeth you have Gramma! Yes it reminded me of Little Red Riding Hood.
Steve
Either he's really tired, or someone told him a very funny joke. LOL! Cute!
Post a Comment