Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...
6 comments:
Oh I know it....I have been listening to the birds sing this morning! I love it!
Happy Saturday! (:>)
Linda
Such a welcome sound.
Happy weekend!
Yes! Still cool, but we have lots of snowdrops and I saw my first daffodils today in the sunshine.
our robins are migrating back in! How can that be-it's only February!
Lent is always the beginning of the hope of Spring, at least for me. I gradually start seeing and hearing the signs. The birds come first, and then the flowers...it all falls into place. Hope, faith.
Spring ain't loomin here. The only birdsong we're gettin is caw caw caw...
Post a Comment