My Name is Isabeau (Izzi for short) and this is my first time on Blogpaws WW :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off So, even if you don't like mice ... isn't this a sweet face? He was a pet of my Granddaughter many years ago ... I ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...
11 comments:
Woof! Woof! Golden Hello Izzi. Love your name. Happy WW. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar
Handsome fellow he is!! Hope you're both having a great week!!
Izzi is just lovely! Hope to see her visiting again!
Hi I've just hopped over on the Blog Hop, I've just had a quick look through your blog there's some great photos.
Happy Wordless Wednesday.
Sheba.
Hi Izzi! I'm Oz! Welcome to WW on Blogpaws. You are a fine looking dawgie, for sure.
*high paws*
Love the name Isabeau, it is so pretty!
Welcome to WW!
Hello Handsome!!
Izzi is welcome wherever she goes...and she loves treats!
Hi Izzi, welcome to the BlogPaws WW blog hop! You are pretty cute - you'll fit right in! :)
Such a pretty pup!
Pogo says "Hi Izzy! You sure are one gorgeous kid!"
Mom says "ditto for me". Andrea, what a gorgeous photo! We are getting ourselves prepared for Nemo here.
Right now, I'm going to scrounge up some lunch for us, then in a while I'll go out to pick up any last minute food items. Then we just hunker down and ride it out. Hope your day is a good one. Hugs, Edna B.
Post a Comment