It tastes better when you have to work for it :) True?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...





6 comments:
Oh, he/she is the cutest little bugger!! What great shots, Andrea!! I love them all! Hope your week is going well!!
they can do everything to get toss seeds..
fun pics!
Cute shots of these squirrels, and aren't they innovative and quite limber. HOpe that you had a lovely Thanksgiving!
Great photos! It's amazing what they can do to get food!
I suspect that like many (most?) of us, they would be just as happy if they didn't have to work for their food. However few of us are as photogenic in our work places. Brilliant series. Thank youo.
I have to agree, these are great photos. As pesky as the squirrels are, they are fun to watch and photograph. They do work hard to get their food. lol.
I'm at work, so gotta go. You have a fabulous day. Hugs, Edna B.
Post a Comment