Friday, November 23, 2012
Photo Art Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off So, even if you don't like mice ... isn't this a sweet face? He was a pet of my Granddaughter many years ago ... I ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...





5 comments:
Beautiful! I really like the sunflowers and the fence!
I'm kind of disappointed too. But Bonnie DOES deserve a life. lol BEAUTIFUL work again Andrea, simply lovely!
I like the words on textures, it adds an nice mood to the photo.
Beautiful photo art. For some reason, mine did not come out this nice. I'll have to practice more. i just love the doggie "Joy".
By January, I hope to be managing my time better, and working on more photo art. You have a great day, hugs, Edna B.
I do love these... I'm particularily taken by the fine blend of texture and the drawn or sketched feeling of the image behind. The "Passages" image I think is just genius!
Excellent use of the texture - you've turned it into an asset for a whole category of images - beautifully done!
Post a Comment