Monday, November 12, 2012
Inspiration Avenue
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


9 comments:
What a beautiful window! We don’t have such a window in our kitchen but we can see many trees with different colors. We also have a skylight where it is great to look up to and see the sky, and some branches too.
What a gorgeous view out of that amazing window. Love your shot here Andrea.
Hello Andrea, this is Andrea here! I love talking to someone with my name. Those pictures are awesome, how wonderful to be living in your house, an dit is very near the water, my dream! My window got the sunsets though. Glad to meet you!
Oooh and aaaah. Or words to that effect.
What beautiful views!! The oranges contrasting against the dark and the blue skies make for an impressive view.
Thanks for taking part in Ins. Avenue (IA).
Nancy
Gorgeous Autumn pix!
Absolutely breathtaking!!!
You have made that beautiful window even more beautiful! The golden autumn leaves make it glow. And i like the design of the second one, with parts of the tree being isolated.
What beautiful windows! You're so fortunate to have such a lovely view. The autumn leaves are especially pretty.
Post a Comment