Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


4 comments:
Oh, that is priceless, Andrea! And it doesn't need a word!!
Oh, I love it! They are rather pesky, but I think the raccoons are beautiful. They have the cutest little faces!
Unlike some of the folks around here, I do not chase these critters away hungry. My brother used to put out a bowl of water for them along with some food. Away from the house, of course. I do the same if I see one around.
Now I'm off to feed Pogo. He's been patiently waiting for his supper. You have a wonderful night, hugs, Edna B.
haha! Wow! I won't complain about squirrels anymore!
Furry enchantment. Thank you. Lots.
Post a Comment