Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...
9 comments:
Amen!! And the perfect six words for the day!! Have a good one anyway, Andrea!!
I love the colors of the fall trees...but not the raking when the leaves "fall" on the ground! UGH!
Happy Saturday
Linda
at least you use a rake and not a leaf blower!
We don't have a "lawn" as such; live in a field. What we have is fieldgrass. Mowing is really more of a haying operation. Our only large trees are on the property's borders, serving as windbreaks. If we had leaves, we'd leave them, consider them to be good compost for next year's fieldgrass...
Better the leaves than you know that white stuff to you know! :)
Fortunately we are spared the raking and so far have been spared Snow.
For us it is leaves but mostly pine needles ugh :(
Stopping by from SWS don't forget to rub out the shoulders with some Vicks vapor rub it will help with soreness tomorrow ;) just a little secret remedy from an 'ol timer I live by. ~Janice~
I think I am very lucky to have never raked in my life. It sounds awful!
Leaves, leaves, everywhere. Crunchy, crispy bliss.
Speaking as a non-raker of course. I love to scuff my feet through the piles of Autumnal leaves.
Post a Comment