Thursday, October 3, 2013

Photo Art Friday

Pixel Dust Photo Art
 
This was my first approach to  the "Sky" prompt ... it is a composite of several different levels of sky and the multitude of attitudes sky can express.
 
 
 
What I love so much about the sky is that, no matter how many times you look at it, it will never be the same twice.  It can express so many moods, so many extremes.  It seems so inclusive and exclusive ... I could have created a hundred versions and each would have a different meaning to each of you ...
 
The Morning sun over a field of corn ...
 
 
A progression of night skies ...
 
 
 
Sunset ...
 
Abstract ... Sunrise
 
Boiling Sky
 
Hopeful ...
 
Maybe having a month is too much time, though I felt like I could have kept going forever ... It is the joy in the doing that Bonnie's prompts give us ... Thank you, Bonnie ...

8 comments:

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Great job with all these edits... perhaps Boiling Sky is my favorite!

betty-NZ said...

I agree that the sky is ever changing and has such wonderful scenes if we just take the time to look up! Your edits are just awesome!

Anonymous said...

The sky is God's easel, where He expresses His moods through His artwork.

Edna B said...

Andrea, these are wonderful. My absolute favorite is the first photo in the "night skies" series. The moon on a foggy night is gorgeous. Photographing the sky is one of my favorite things. It is always beautiful and always different. One has to be quick to catch some of these "sky scenes". I think that the "boiling sky" is also quite interesting. I love the color. You have a fabulous day my friend, hugs, Edna B.

Elephant's Child said...

And thank you. I am in awe, and my heart is singing.

Andrea Dawn said...

Love the warm colours in your sunset creation. It is so easy to just keep going with this prompt in particular.

Bonnie Zieman, M.Ed. said...

What creative, different and artistic treatments of sky shots, Andrea! I am really drawn to the 5th, 6th and 7th images. Looks like you had a lot of fun. Thank YOU for your enthusiasm and for sharing your always beautiful work with us.

Nancy McCarroll said...


pretty skies.

Rain Frances Creations ... TADD, Boots

BOOTS So, we have boots on the ground all over the world, but no active fighting on our part.  Thank Heaven for peace.   Wish I could say th...