Friday, October 11, 2013

Smile It's Friday


Ohios Agains :)

Okays, I is going to Ohios again, only this times they puts me in a crates ... somethings about having more rooms.  I don't gets it!  The crates is biggers than me ... how is thats more rooms?

But, that's okays ... I just takes a nap and then I am there.  At least that was hows I planned it.  Of course, Mom and "D" hads to stop to eats so it tooks longer.  But, I did gets a potty breaks ... ahhh blessed relief!

We dids finally makes it to Ohios ...

and Montpeliers and ...

finally my homes away from homes ...

Looks the sames, but its not ... different room with sames bed :)

This times I brings my Frisbee ...

Eh ... you can't have it ...

I loves my Frisbee ...

My Mom says we gots beautiful view out our door ... so what's beautifuls about grass and trees. "D" agrees with me, she says "why you takes pictures of thats?"

This nights the peoples went outs to dinners.  My Mom left me at "D"s with Dash, Shelby, Mickey and Benny because I don't likes being alones.  I barks when she is gones and "D" said I would teach her dogs bad habits.  Really ... they don't barks?

Next days we gos to the Fair Grounds for the Agility Trials.  Looks at it ... it is all foggy ... what's with thats?

We builts a tent house in case it rains ... and sure enough, it rains!

The rains makes big puddles on our tents ...

Eds pushes it off and it makes more rains ... very wets!

We all huddles under the tents, but the shows must go on ...

Rubys and"T" ran in the rains ... they is brave souls :)

Baileys runs with Auntie "C" and with "T".  Everyones says she sparkles when she runs ... I don'ts know what that means.  I looks, but I don't sees any sparkles, do yous? 

 And Hollys the Speedster was feelings her oats this weekend ... 

Moms spots a bigs bird ... a Turkey somthings.  I'm thinking maybe we has Turkeys for dinner.  But, it's nots to be.  I gots liver ... good home mades liver which I really likes :)

Next days Eds is helping Rubys understand what she needs to do today ...

Bailey hugs her Moms because she's having so much funs ...

Dash does goods run for his Mom ...

And Magicks wins her "NATCH" which is a really bigs deal!  She gets to takes her picture with her Moms and the Judge :)  We are all prouds of her ...

Hails, Hails, the Gangs  ... well waits ... the gangs not all heres, but we hads a great times anyways ...

Then its times to go homes so I says Goodbys to my homes away from homes ...

It was still rainings in Ohios when we left.  It must always rains in Ohios.  Maybe that's why some of the Ohio politicians are all wets!  Oops, my Moms says I can'ts say thats because I mights offend someones.  Oh well, too lates.  I am homes now and all dry ... till next Ohios trip :)




6 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

That is a simply gorgeous post. And I do hope that Izzi had fun - even in the wets...

Dawn said...

Looks like you had a great time in Ohio Izzi, sorry it rained so much for you, I think Badger Boo would have been quite shocked to see a turkey on the loose LOL.

Beautiful pictures and thank you for joining in with this week's "Smile it's Friday" at its new home xxx

TexWisGirl said...

wow, it really did rain there! hoping texas sees some of that this weekend!

the pups are beautiful! you must be a very good traveler.

Hilary said...

Looks like an amazing time!

lorik said...

Izzi had a lovely time and made me smile too!! I enjoyed the trip too:))

Edna B said...

Izzi girl, your photos are just gorgeous!! It looks like a grand time was had by all even with the rain. Andrea, leave it to you to spot the turkey vulture. What a great shot. I love the old brick buildings in the photo of Montpelier. Even with the rain, you got some really nice shots. You guys have a fabulous day, hugs, Edna & Pogo B.

Rain Frances Creations ... Appliances

  Appliances One has to stretch the imagination to come up with appliance art.  Sorry, no photos to share this week.  I am not in the habit ...