Sunday, October 27, 2013

Mandarin Orange Monday

 
Well, one has to start somewhere and, no surprise, I started with yet another chicken ...
 
My first task was to orangify those parts that should be orange ...
 
Here I did a little work on the background to support the Orange Chicken ...
 
Then, as you might expect, I posterized it :)
 
Then, following in Lori's footsteps, I made various versions and layered them ...
 
Toned down the pinks and added some orange ... But it needed more orange for MOM
 
So I took it to Be Funky and "summerized" it ... Now that is Orange :)
I seemed to have lost some of the detail by all of my layers and adjustments.  I will play with it to see if I can recapture any of it.
 
Enough is Enough ... that's it for today's MOM .... Hope you have a good week and a
 
Fun and Safe Halloween ...

5 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

What fun! Thank you.

HansHB said...

A great MOM contribution!

lorik said...

I also enjoyed following your "footsteps":) It really was fun reading and watching and waiting for what would come next. I know what you mean about losing a detail...trying to get it back ...and then going on and on and one...which is why I laughed to myself when you said, "Enough is Enough"! As you would expect... I like the last two best:) Thanks for sharing on MoM #65:))

Edna B said...

Very interesting indeed. However, I like the original chicken, colored and posterized of course, the best. You have a marvelously creative mind, my friend. I tend to use fewer layers and filters, so maybe that's why I don't fully understand abstract. But I can appreciate the work that goes into it. Thanks for the reminder of MOM. I had completely forgotten. You have a fabulous day, hugs, Edna B.

Jeanne said...

These are always so creative. Perfect for mandarin monday!

Rain Frances Creations ... TADD, Boots

BOOTS So, we have boots on the ground all over the world, but no active fighting on our part.  Thank Heaven for peace.   Wish I could say th...