Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off So, even if you don't like mice ... isn't this a sweet face? He was a pet of my Granddaughter many years ago ... I ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


4 comments:
Interesting reflection. That kitty looks worried.
There is no question as to who is the most beautiful of all...
Beautiful!
Purrs xx
Athena and Marie
Mirror, mirror on the wall......
The cat has the same colour hair as my kids!
Ashamed as I am, it's true that my lens hood fell out of the hide and scared the duck away!
Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne
Post a Comment