Friday, May 26, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off This is an old piece I did a few years ago. I ran across it in my files and thought I would share it with you. We are in ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...



10 comments:
Oooooooh wow, this is gorgeous! Happy PPF
If you asked me to chosse, it would be the first one I prefer. Have a lovely weekend
Moody magic.
gorgeous flower. My favorite is the last one. I like how the lines are accenturated in it. Adding beauty to the flower.
WOW and WOW! They are both beautiful. I think the second one is my favorite. Happy PPF. Hugz, Rasz
One of my favorite colours ... Beautiful ♥
So stunning... I love it soooooo much!!
Hugs Giggles
Wowowowoow this is stunning.
Wow, so vibrant and rich! Happy PPF!
Hi Andrea, your artwork is gorgeous. Such deep colours and the tips of light - so lovely :D)
Post a Comment