Sunday, May 28, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


7 comments:
I love this, so creative!
wow, this is beautiful. Love what you created here :)
You forgot to check out my PPF Post. I am sure you will like it :)
Simple, elegant, beautiful.
What a lovely composition!
Oh that's very pretty, the soft focus is lovely.
Beautiful!
Wow - get ready to duck! Coming straight through :)
Wren x
Post a Comment