Friday, May 5, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off This is an old piece I did a few years ago. I ran across it in my files and thought I would share it with you. We are in ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


9 comments:
Great as you present the virus .. you have made great!
Have a nice Weekend
Elke
oh wow, this is gorgeous. Love the colours and the movement. So dramatic. Have a happy weekend xx
Beautiful. The yellow really makes the painting pop.
If only all viruses looked this pretty.
Wow, perfect title too!! Great movement!!
Hugs Giggles
It has great impact Andrea! Well done :D)
Colorful and lovely!
Wowowowowow!!!! this is absolutely amazing. I love it!!!
it is like fire in the night :) Love it!
Post a Comment