Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...







5 comments:
A charmer we don't see here. Thank you.
DID you link in this week to WBW? These shots are lovely Andrea.
Wonderful shots - one of my favourite books - Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance - features these birds in the first few pages. I was really pleased to see some in the feather a few years ago.
My Little Plover is actually in Scotland, rather than Australia, so the names may come from a Viking background. And yes, this bird and the Killdeer are very closely related. Hope all is well, and glad you liked the Glasgow post.
Cheers - Stewart - Melbourne
Great looking bird, and much more colourful than or European Blackbird.
I see I was a late visitor this time. I was occupied with GOOGLE :(
A lovely set of birds.
Post a Comment