Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...



3 comments:
Lovely atmospheric images - thank you!
Love the first shot best
thanks Andrea. :)
it was kind of weird what you wrote about walking into the woods because I emediately saw it myself. Maybe that is what happens. I might see if I haev images to create something from that. :)
Post a Comment