Thursday, August 11, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...



10 comments:
It's a interesting looking fence
I wonder why the fence is there.Who is it keeping out?
Hello!:) What a pretty fountain, and unusual fence.:)It's different, and makes a good perch for the pigeons.
Hello, it is a pretty fountain. There are a lot of pigeons there, the fence seem out of place? Happy Thursday, enjoy your day!
That fence doesn't keep the birds out. Very pretty shot!
It is interesting? Purely decorative?
busy place and busy look!
That's quite an interesting fence surrounding the fountain. The Pigeons seem to like it quite well.
Well, its back to the drawing board it it was supposed to keep the pigeons out!
The (very large) area around Darwin is more likely to be called The Top End, with the Outback being more of the central and desert areas - but this is not a hard and fast rule.
Cheers - Stewart M - Darwin
I reckon it stops people running at a million miles an hour and jumping in the fountain!
Wren x
Post a Comment