Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...



7 comments:
I love your gymnastic art, that came out great.
I would watch catolympics. In a heart beat.
They look wonderful.
The swimmers have been amazing.
very clever editing Andrea
Amazing pictures. Purrfectly done! Pawkisses for a wonderful day :) <3
I love your cat swimmer. And those catnists are just awesome! Sad to say, I do not watch much of the Olympics. But It's good to see all those young people working so hard for the medals.
Now I'm to do a few things with daughter and Pogo. Give Izzi a hug from Pogo and you have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.
Post a Comment