Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


10 comments:
Great art, so pretty.
I like both fe-lines in this drawing. Or should I say painting? Creative image in any case.
Wow! Love that!
Purrs xx
Athena and Marie
Whoa! I wish I could see myself in my water dish!
ANOTHER clever shot.
Oh myyyy, that is a great effect. Great job.
Clever reflection! Have a great week Andrea :)
Wren x
Who's lookin' are you baby?
Nice reflection in the bowl. I feel badly as I haven't been doing very much with my camera lately. When it is hot I don't really care to go out. A regular stick in the mud, I know.
Today Pogo and I went out to do a couple errands, and this afternoon, we'll sit out on the porch for a while to watch the birds and the squirrels. That'll be our excitement for the day.
Pogo sends woofs and a bit lick for Izzi. Hope she's doing much better now. You have a wonderful day my friend, hugs, Edna B.
Pawsatively GORGEOUS!!! Mes Loves it!
Kisses
Nellie
Post a Comment