Thursday, August 18, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


8 comments:
Love the photo! And the nice fence. Thank you.
Love the colorful Thai shot and friend's hand image ~ neat fence too!
Happy Week to you ~
Hello, great shot. The flag and gate are pretty. Have a happy day and weekend ahead!
Great shot and how fun to get your friend in there too.
Best friends are welcome everywhere.
wow!!!
what a great adventure you had with her.
What a neat shot.well 2 really1
So we get "two" fence with your friends shot of the fence, how fun. By the way that Gate is impressive.
Post a Comment