Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off This is an old piece I did a few years ago. I ran across it in my files and thought I would share it with you. We are in ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...



6 comments:
Very dramatic, luv the version in colour
Happy PPF
Much love...
Ouch.
Is this digital art? Spectacular! Or did you hand draw and paint this? Equally spectacular!
Thanks for your words of support for my blogging query today! Looks like I'll keep going since you and others do appreciate it!
Wow this is spectacular!
AWESOME!!
Hugs Giggles
makes me wonder what happens here :) Nice action piece.
Post a Comment