Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


6 comments:
Hello, the blue spruce is beautiful. Happy Tuesday, enjoy your day!
A beautiful little tree - no doubt it's growth will be stunted but hopefully it will be transplanted.
Happy Tuesday!
Ruby
a fine little tree. Would be enough for me for christmas :) I only have a small one for the table.
you asked about the color and reflection in the post in my main blog.
The clear area is because the tree casts both reflection and shadow. The shadow makes the water seem clear so the trees reflection is good. The green-yellow part is because the trees on the other side makes the water green and the sun gives it a yellow tint :) Undstandable?
It is gorgeous. And I hope escapes the pot.
Yes, it is but it is still lovely small that people can really see its beauty
Post a Comment