Monday, August 15, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...











4 comments:
Luscious photos, and the raspberries don't look bad either.
Probably my most favourite berry. Yummo.
I would love to have a place nearby where you can do this. This seems like a lot of fun :D Thank you for linking in with "Through My Lens"
Mersad
Mersad Donko Photography
Love this fruit and it must be lovely to pick your own fresh
Post a Comment