Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off This is an old piece I did a few years ago. I ran across it in my files and thought I would share it with you. We are in ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


8 comments:
Well, being that I'd prefer a cat to a dog for a pet any time....I am all in favor of these!! Sweet!!!
Hope your weekend is off to a great beginning Andrea.
That came out great.
Ohhhh great job! Love it!
Clever and fun. Here, Jazz at least beleives he IS a tiger.
That does not look like a fair fight!
The trip to Darwin was great - I think I may have WBW sorted for a little while!!
Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne
Love it! Great art :)
Purrs xx
Athena and Marie
Gorgeous! I could take down a tiger if-n I wanted to.
I'm commenting on your fence. I think it's a favorite of yours because you can see through it so that nothing is hidden from view. At least, that would be my reason.
Up to now, we've been enjoying a really nice cool morning. It will get hotter and stick soon, but the morning coolness has been very refreshing.
In a little while, I'm going to be giving my little guy a soothing lotion bath. Then we'll sit out on the porch while I dry him off and brush him. All this flea stuff is getting to us. (especially Pogo)
It is good to hear that Izzi is coming along. It takes time, but she'll get there. As we get a bit older, the healing process takes longer. Pogo sends her a really big lick and some woofs to make her day super.
Now I'm going to get things ready for Pogo's bath. You and Izzi have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.
Post a Comment