Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


11 comments:
Adorable :)
Haha! Go on! Whap it! Whap the buggly! xxx
Great!
Just keep that spider away from my mum!
Purrs xx
Athena
Super cute and funny. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo
That second photograph is hilarious and very cleverly done
MOL...that's nice and unexpectable artwork :D Pawkisses for a Happy Weekend :) <3
My eyes would be doing that too.
That is so cool, I lo0ve spiders.
Love it!!!
That is cool!
Gosh, I have so much to catch up on. I love your storm photo. And those berries look oh so luscious!! Pogo and I busy trying to stay ahead of the fleas. I can't wait for this wicked heat to leave and take these nasty little critters with it.
My daughter Audrey left today for home. Gosh, I loved having her here with me, and now I miss her so. Ahhhh, such is motherhood.
How is Izzi doing now? Pogo sends a big lick and some woofs for her. Now I must get busy around here and wait for daughter's call that she has arrived safely at home. You have a wonderful day my friend. Hugs, Edna B.
Post a Comment