Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...






4 comments:
i see you have snownow but these birdsare cuties.
Ooooh.
Very, very beautiful.
Nice little birds - you do seem to have a great range of 'finches' or very similar birds. One of the people I spent most time with when I was on LHI found one of the red tail feathers of the Tropic Birds on the beach - I was very jealous!
Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne
lovely photos...
Post a Comment