Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


3 comments:
Pretty tree and landscape shot. It is warm here too, I will not complain I like the warmer weather. Have a happy week!
Beautiful capture! Climate change is scary to think about but it won't go away by hiding our heads in the sand.
I´m not sure why but I seem to be more attracted to bare trees then when they are leafed :) Love your image. :)
Post a Comment