Thursday, December 24, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


7 comments:
Moya says protect the ones you love Izzi!!
Moya says protect the ones you love.
Izzi, protector of the home.
A very merry Christmas to you and yours.
Ha Ha We've told the Crazy Poodle to let the fat man in the red suit in this year otherwise all tteats are off!
Happy Christmas to you all.
Wren x
Uh oh...that could work about badly, you may want to rethink this Izzy.
We left you a nice long comment on facebook, but Google ate it. Pogo just wanted to tell you that the fat man in the red suit is really a super nice guy. And if you are good most of the year, he will bring you all sorts of wonderful treats and toys for Christmas. Just thought you might want to know. Woofs and a lick from Pogo.
Stewie says "glad you sent him away because he came to my house instead and brought me a cat!!!"
Post a Comment