Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


8 comments:
I came looking, herzlich Petra
with http://disipi.blogspot.de/
LOVE those colours.
pretty! :)
So colorful and pretty.
This area will be pretty with snow or not.
Magnificent colors along with the fence ~ great shot!
Wishing you a magical weekend,
artmusedog and carol
I love the multicoloured chairs.
I like the colorful chairs. Great fence shot. Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!
Post a Comment