Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


6 comments:
Are the Oaks the last to loose their leaves. Pretty snoy scene, looks cold. Have a happy day!
Looks like a winter scene. We got a foot of snow yesterday and today, so I can relate to this photo.
A stoic oak...
Brrrr....that is a very wintery scene!
lovely shot.thanks for leaving that kind comment. we ccan get roundto the video issue wheni come backfrom my travels and perhaps by thenyou might have ome vieo shot.
I guess the oak feels naked without the leafs :)
Post a Comment