Thursday, December 10, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off So, even if you don't like mice ... isn't this a sweet face? He was a pet of my Granddaughter many years ago ... I ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


8 comments:
Love the design of the fence!
Wishing you the magic and love of the season
artmusedog and carol
Looks like a nice walkway. Have a happy day!
Love that sweeping curve.
Fine photo, but this is not the typical time of year to go to a botanical gardens. Plants are now mostly dormant and won't awake until next spring.
nice curving railing!
a beautiful fence. But the people in the back seem more interested of the woman :)
Love the curves they have got into this walkway!
Wren x
This is cool, loving the way it curves.
Post a Comment