Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


4 comments:
i DO LOVE WING MIRROR REFLECTIONS and this one is excellent
I've driven the Congress Expressway many times and never seen anything like this. Wonderful shot.
WOW.
What a great mirror shot. All the different types of architecture you've captured in your photo. I also love your cat/owl art. Very amusing.
Today is rather cloudy and cool, but at least it is not stormy and snowy. Pogo and I are spending the afternoon relaxing. Hmmm, what else is new? haha.
I have so much to do, but I'm not really in the mood to do much of anything. Ah well, there's always tomorrow. Which reminds me, tomorrow is my first born's birthday. She will be 57 years old. Makes me think back to when I was 57 and could lick the world. Now I'm lucky to just be a part of the world.
Now I think I'll address a few envelopes. Give Izzi a hug from Pogo, and you have a super day my friend. Hugs, Edna B.
Post a Comment