Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off So, even if you don't like mice ... isn't this a sweet face? He was a pet of my Granddaughter many years ago ... I ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


6 comments:
Pretty snoy tree! 10 inches is 10 inches too much for me.. Have a happy day and week ahead!
How very, very beautiful.
Stay warm, stay safe.
Stay warm and safe!
It does look lovely
So far my town only had frost. The south and north of Sweden had snow earlier this week. And, yes, it is beautiful as long as it is not too much.
Not that I'm crazy for the snow, but this is really a beautiful photo. Now I'm off to catch up with the next post. Have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.
Post a Comment