Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...



5 comments:
Made me smile. Have a lovely weekend
Sweet pic!
Purrs xx
Athena and Marie
Hi Andrea, great to meet you! Thanks for visiting and your lovely comments! Very cute pictures! Pawpats, Austin xx
I like that art!
simple and beautiful. I love it!
Post a Comment