Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...



7 comments:
It's very interesting to gaze at these for a longer time :)
Mersad
Mersad Donko Photography
Andrea this is amazing! I am just in utter awe of how much there is to learn about digital art and what a beautiful example this is!
It may be 'strictly abstract', but somehow it also got something of the coming Holiday season. I quite like it.
Andrea, this is beautiful. I wonder if you've ever thought of putting a book together with all your beautiful digital art? Hmmm, something to think about..
Today is just gorgeous so in a little while, Pogo and I are heading out to the park. Maybe we'll even pick up some tale out food to eat while we are there. This whole week has been just super.
My new calendars and cards came yesterday, and I am so very pleased with them. Vista print always does a great job. I wish they did books too. Hmmm, next time they ask me for a comment, I'll mention this.
Before we go out, I need to go online and order the baby carrier/car seat/stroller for the new GGbaby coming. I don't have room to store it for now, but Deanne says she will keep it at her house till it is needed. After that comes the fun shopping. Little outfits, didees, etc.
Pogo has been having a wonderful time all morning. He's been sitting in front of his door and barking at everything that moves. It doesn't take much to keep him happy. haha.
Well, It's time for me to get us ready for our outing. You and Izzi have a fantabulous day. Hugs, Edna B.
beautiful work. My favorite is the first one with the beams reaching for the corners and the stars added. Beautful. :)
There is something magically mesmerising about these images. The first version, in particular, is stunning. It looks Christmasy.
Beautiful images.
Post a Comment