Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


7 comments:
Beautiful reflection of a beautiful swan, Andrea!! Thanks for sharing the beauty!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!
A beautiful capture!! I do love swans and they do make a wonderful reflection!!
Stunning.
It looks as if there is a bit of speed there too.
Sooo Beautiful!!!
That's a happy snap if ever I saw it, love the blues and the wonky neck in the reflection gives it such character :)
Have a great week
Wren x
a very beautiful reflection. The number of swans have been very low this year. Nice to see you had one :)
wow- absolutely gorgeous!!!!!
Post a Comment