Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


8 comments:
Hello Andrea, love the pretty fall colors and trees. Gorgeous fence shots. Happy Thursday, enjoy your weekend ahead!
Magic.
Thank you.
beautiful. thanks for sharing.
Very pretty!
Such a lovely shot of these gorgeous colors. Yes, winter is coming faster than I am ready for
These white fences are very typical for horse country. The beautiful trees really make it stand out.
The autumn colours stand out well against the white fence. Have a lovely weekend.
Very beautiful! I agree with Margaret.
Post a Comment