Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off So, even if you don't like mice ... isn't this a sweet face? He was a pet of my Granddaughter many years ago ... I ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


8 comments:
Oh how beautiful!!!!!
Beautiful and unwaited - so strong in survival...
Thanks for your visit and nice comment, Iyoufound the right words :-)
Gorgeous.
How lucky you are to have such a beautiful ... and valiant .... rose bush. May a hard frost be late in coming, so it can bloom yet a little longer.
Gorgeous blooms
Beautiful rose. They are such resilient shrubs. Ours put up with century heat and little water.
Gorgeous rose bush, they are beautiful blooms. Enjoy your day!
you still have roses. That´s amazing. Enjoy it as much as you can. :)
Post a Comment