Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off So, even if you don't like mice ... isn't this a sweet face? He was a pet of my Granddaughter many years ago ... I ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


9 comments:
I seems japanese! P.
A true work of art!
Now I wonder what effect you used for this one. I don´t think I have seen it before ans I sure love it. :) It is a Goosander, isn´t it?
Mystical and magical.
Is that a Clarkes Grebe
How great is this?!!!! I love the color/hue of it all. Well done Andrea.
Happy Thanksgiving to you. I also enjoyed your visit to Hootin' Anni's and reading your comment. Lucky you to have little wood duck ducklings in 'your back yard' so near by. Must be so adorable.
Neat! It's like a mosaic.
I agree with Pippa...this piece of your artwork really does have a Japanese feel to ie. Very nice.
Such magical tones and textures in this one. There is a wonderful shine in this scene.
Post a Comment