Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...




7 comments:
Big smiles. Thank you.
My favorite is that third shot with those big eyes on the right of the frame.
Great job the sequence! Very creative!
Yep! That last shot with the eyes is a bit worrying however I do like what you did to them all.
Very cool! You had me wondering how you were going to connect your first image to the title.
The View from the Top of the Ladder
Love the bubbly fish (today I saw tortoise swimming amongst ducks- fishing , ducking ducks in fact I tried so hard to photograph it but the water was too muggy. Husband said there baby tortoise bubbles too! I see a bear and a rabbit in this series too!
This is fun! All three are cool individual art pieces...
My MoM original was the whole pool shot, I just played with it ending with abstract pics...
Post a Comment