Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...



7 comments:
Love what you did with that cute face!
Kitty cats and their love for sinks! In my house too!
Aww so sweet.
Love your edit of the cat. Enjoy your weekend.
I enjoyed the rendition of the face - I'll have to learn how to do that.
I wish our cats knew the art of patience.
And have cat hair in every basin in this house too - and everywhere else as well.
I wish our cats knew the art of patience.
And have cat hair in every basin in this house too - and everywhere else as well.
Post a Comment