Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


9 comments:
What a cool reflection for the day, Andrea!! Hope you have a great weekend!! Enjoy!!
Difficult to interpret the reflection from the view. One to keep us guessing.
Interesting set of reflections in your photo. Hard to separate all the layers.
Great reflection. Have a lovely weekend.
Very strange - interesting the way you see things.
Complicated - but fun.
The reflection is very intriguing... well done
Amazing! I love it! :-)
cool...I love weird unexplainable reflections!
Post a Comment